Terms & Conditions
Due to the time and costs associated with cancellation of orders, your order will only be processed upon acknowledgment of these terms and conditions.
Accordingly please click on the space provided that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
Conditions of use:
1. The “SELLER” shall also mean KDH Creative t/a KDH Group vat# 4010255372.
2. The “PURCHASER” is defined by acknowledgement of T&C’s and online payment and/or any person placing an order with the SELLER acting or purporting to act on their own or any person or entity doing any business with the SELLER on the PURCHASER’S behalf, shall be deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions of business.
3. Orders that are cancelled will attract a 15% cancellation fee, which will be deducted from the return payment.
4. Branding will only commence once full payment is made and artwork is approved by the PURCHASER.
5. Artwork charged per layout if required will be payable on all orders that are cancelled after a layout has been generated.
6. Items will only be delivered once full payment is received with full forwarding address for the order.
7. Artwork received must be in the correct format.
8. All goods must be checked by the PURCHASER, their driver or nominated 3rd party when collecting/receiving orders.
9. Prices are subject to change without notice. All quotes received are only valid for 10 working days.
10. Items that are wrongly supplied will gladly be returned and replaced at the cost of the SELLER.
11. Written or emailed orders constitute as a binding contract. Orders not collected within 5 days will be considered a cancellation and will be take back into stock- handling fee will apply.
12. Stock will only be released once proof of payment is received and the amount reflects in the SELLERS bank account.
13. The SELLER will at its discretion be entitled to institute action in the Magistrates Court in terms of section 45 of ACT 32 of 1944 or any amendment thereof in respect of all matters arising out of this agreement.
14. The SELLER shall not be liable, under any circumstances whatsoever, for loss of profit or damage to person or property, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, sustained by the PURCHASER as a result of:
a) The goods supplied being defective
b) Any delay of the goods by the SELLER
c) Failure by the SELLER to deliver goods or render services as a result of any cause whatsoever
d) Any fault or negligence of the SELLER, or any representation by its salesmen or agents or due causes whatsoever.
Shipping and returns:
1. Items cannot be returned if branded unless the product itself is patently defective.
2. Items that have been worn or used other than for sampling may not be returned.
3. Samples must be returned within 7 working days of being received by “PURCHASER”.
4. Product damage incurred after acceptance, unless due to product quality is at cost to the “PURCHASER”.
5. Any items to be returned will only be accepted upon proof of written authorisation from KDH Group.
6. A 15% handling fee will apply for all returns on items that were collected.
7. *All items that are returned are to in their original condition and packaging. Unless stated that damage occurred in transit to “PURCHASER”.
8. Any imported items may not be cancelled.
9. The “SELLER” cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of orders if artwork for branding has not been approved.
10. Courier waybills are to be completed with all details by the “PURCHASER”. The Courier supplied by KDH Group acts as an agent, and as such no claims will be entertained for broken/missing/defective stock after they have left the premises.
11. The SELLER will not take responsibility for the courier collecting all the items/parcels/orders.
12. Returns are at the risk of the PURCHASER and the courier charges will be for the account of the PURCHASER.
13. Courier services are available through KDH Group at standard industry rates or the “PURCHASER” can use their own courier service.